IcePrincess .

Blog aku adalah arkib hati aku yang sinis dan manis.
Mari bertemu sisi aku dari pelbagai perspektif dan dimensi.
Oh, dan Alhamdulillah :) *ahem!

Isnin, 1 Ogos 2016

Girlfriends and I : Broken Hearted and Philosophies



When in just one night 3 out of 4 girlfriends are just heart broken and you really understand them, because you also simply just about to dying inside. Haha the philosophy tho, along with the self motivation <3

Bestfriends stay together la kot, patah hati pun serentak muahahaha


*Tapi seriusla, malam tu je aku rasa patah hati gila gila gila gila gila sebab, I dont know. He whom I about to open my heart for him is actually having another (same) (little) (sparkling) feelings towards another girl? Meh. Okay siapalah aku untuk menghalang kan :'(

Itu hak dia. Hati dia.


"People are like oceans. You cant judge them from their surface only"
TRUE.

Ni yang hati parah tak sembuh sembuh ni.

"I think I'm about to heal, when actually I open my own wounds and let it injured more."
What an idiot.










Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan